BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 14, 2010

When I'm Inspired...

So lately I've been doing a ton of thinking about all the crazy big important things in life. It's funny, but when I get into these phases of being more thoughtful than usual (how unlike me! j/k) I tend to have a harder time going to sleep at night. Which happens to be the case right now actually. Anyway, what I'm slowly getting around to saying is that I have the coolest random thoughts at these times and I've started a notebook to channel my creative energy.

This started about two days ago, so I don't have much in there yet, but so far I have clothes designs (I think they're really cute :D) and random song lyrics. The problem with the lyrics part is that I never seem to just get a spark for a full song so I tend to end up with either some verses or a chorus, haha. I've had this problem before though and I've managed to arrange some of my ideas into full songs, while others have disappeared, forgotten.

I'm pretty excited about finally having one place for all of these little ideas floating around in my mind! I can't believe it's taken me this long to realize that a notebook is the optimal tool for organization. Now it'll all be in one place! Full songs are bound to end up on my computer still, of course, but now I wont lose my half-formed lyrics so easily. Pretty sweet, eh?

Yup, so that's all for tonight. I know that I still have to talk about my amazing weekend, but I'm going to wait to talk about that until my next post, sorry. Happy Pi Day everyone!!! Take care!

0 comments: