BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Megan's Dissertation

So, I was hanging out with my roommates tonight as usual and Megan, Beki, and Alyssa started talking about how girls act when they start dating boys. I joined in because what Megan was saying seemed very interesting and I'd like to share her comments with you!

Here is Megan's Dissertation (talking to Alyssa):

You and I are a lot alike. We think waaaaay too much about everything. We analyze every stupid silly little thing over and over forever!

Beki’s not like that. Neither is Nicole. Nicole is a wax person. Things just slip off of her like nothing. (But heat her up or burn her and she’ll melt.) Now Beki… she is like a soccer ball. She just rolls around and bounces until someone stops her.

But, being glue people we can choose to be rubber cement glue, as opposed to super glue or wood glue. Because then we can just peel things off if we want to.

But in all reality, I feel like we are more like vacuums. We find the one thing on the ground that might be something, and we suck it up and keep it forever. Maybe we should just unplug it or change the bag sometime!


Note: the Nicole mentioned is my roommate, not myself!

We didn't come up with an analysis of anyone else, so don't ask, k? Anyway, that's all for now! Have a good week :)

0 comments: