BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Busy Being Lazy...?

You know that feeling when you have a huge list of things to do... like, a lot longer than normal... and you feel a little overwhelmed even though you shouldn't but you decide to do nothing instead of just getting it over with? It's like its own special form of procrastination. Well, that's where I'm at. I did the have-tos for the day (make the bathroom spotless for cleaning checks, go to class, write Ryan, get insurance info to hospital) and now I'm avoiding all the others... which is mostly school work actually.

I guess the main problem this time is how I do homework. I like to be alone when I work on it for some reason so I usually end up doing it during the day when my roommates are away or I shut myself in my room. This time of day is the worst because every one's noisy and social and even being in my room doesn't cut it. So... nadda. I'm hanging out on the couch in the living room spending my time online while still keeping tabs on what's going on around me.

No worries really, because I still have plenty of time later to get everything done. This may seem like your average rationalizations from a procrastinator, but I'm going to go ahead and stand by it anyway. It's true, I promise. Haha, I'm sure I'm not alone though. Anyway, that's all for now :) Time to be more social!!!

0 comments: