BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Haunted Places and Long Weekends

I've been very into haunted places this past weekend because my roommates and I have been looking them up and visiting them. It's the beginning of March, nowhere close to Halloween, so this is definitely a random adventure! The haunted swing was easily the best because it had the scariest story to go with it (thanks to Beki and Nicole)! It's all about a little girl... but I wont ruin it for you now. Come visit the place and hear the story for yourself sometime!

Other than the swing we visited a graveyard and an old house that are supposedly haunted. Visiting a graveyard after dark is definitely a must if you want to go on an adventure to haunted places. It was pretty cool except that the group wasn't up for actually walking around the sites more. I wanted to actually take a stroll in the graveyard, but we ended up staying in our cars even as we read the story about why it's haunted. All in all it was a ton of fun and spontaneous! I might just go back to visit one or two of them in October.

Oh, and since I'm such a theatre fanatic, I have to tell you about my latest play I went to! On Thursday I went to see the school production of Macbeth! It was GREAT! I've read it before, of course, but this was my first time seeing it as a play. I'd have to say that it was very well done! For any of you who aren't familiar with it, it's a Shakespearean tragedy and, in this case at least, the performers made it very dramatic! Great use of sound effects, trap doors, etc in the production :)

I'll try to remember to comment often on my latest theatre and/or music experiences! I'm not saying that there will be a lot, but I'll at least let you know if anything was a must-see!!! Anyway, that's all for tonight! Expect more from me soon; I'm doing really well at posting often so far!!!

0 comments: