BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Street Teams!!!

Okay, I bet you looked at the title and were confused, right? Let me start off with a little background then. A street team is a group of fans that that support a band by completing "orders" to spread the word!!! Orders give you points that add up to getting store items like CDs and T-shirts, but true fans know that the real fun is from introducing new music to your friends.

So why am I even talking about this? Well, I am on the Owl City Street Team!!! It's really easy to help out and doesn't take any more time and effort than you want it to. I've really enjoyed it so far and it's cool to see how far up in the ranks I'm getting. I love hearing about new releases before other fans, like that Owl City comes out with a new music video TOMORROW AT NOON! It's for Vanilla Twilight! I've actually seen it already, and I know you're going to love it! I'll post a link in a comment for you as soon as it's up on YouTube!

Anyway, basically I just wanted to let you know how cool and easy it can be to join in a street team, and to encourage you to join me in supporting Owl City if you're interested! Here's the banner for it:



That's all for now!!! Have a good one :D

0 comments: