BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Love Ryan!

So... here's the thing: my AMAZING boyfriend and best friend Ryan Raper is leaving on his mission tomorrow! He's serving english-speaking in the Atlanta, GA mission! I'm so excited for him!!! Therefore, I dedicate this first post all to him! Ryan is the sweetest person you'll ever meet, no joke! I'll wait to tell you more about him though... it's late and I don't want to spend a ton of time on this right now, haha.

Here's an update on where I'm at as I start to write. I'm Nikki :) I'm in my third semester of college at BYU-Idaho! It's awesome going to school here but being here drains me after a while. I miss my friends back in Bellingham right now because, frankly, I have more close friends there than here. I'm working on making more friends here, but it can be hard because we're all so focused on school all the time!

My big news lately is that I just had my first surgery 3 days ago! I fractured my wrist and things weren't lining up the way they should so now I have a metal plate and screws in there. The whole process has been more inconvenient than painful, which is good I guess. It's funny now because my arm has a ton of wrappings around it and you can't help but notice so I've been getting a lot of attention. I think there are better ways to get attention than going through surgery, but hey... might as well make it work for me :)

I could go on but I'm already up way too late and I plan to write again soon so I'm not going to sweat it! Night all :)

0 comments: