BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 22, 2010

Music You Want to Hear!

Okay, first post focused on my awesome taste in music! ;) You may thank me profusely later, haha! Well, for starters: Owl City. Current favorite. Owl City has recently gained a lot in popularity because of the single "Fireflies" which has hit #1 on the music charts all over the world. Having been a fan for quite some time, I fell inclined to shout that YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO MORE SONGS since Fireflies isn't even in my top 5 favorites by Owl City.

Okay, instead of going on about specific artists, I'm going to give you 10 songs to look up and add to your music if you don't have them already. These are gems of music! The sort of songs that I could listen to all day long, the kind that always put a smile on my face! This is a really small sample of some of my favorites, and since it's so hard to narrow them down I'm going to stick to love songs for this first list! (Side note: I'm only putting up one song per artist here.)

1. If My Heart Was A House by Owl City
2. Beside You by Marianas Trench
3. I'll Be by Edwin McCain
4. Better Together by Jack Johnson
5. The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson
6. Luckiest by Ben Folds
7. Here In Your Arms by Hellogoodbye
8. Smile by Uncle Cracker
9. All I Ever Wanted by Basshunter
10. Out of My League by Stephen Speaks

Wow, that was actually really hard. I'll have to do another post of 10 awesome songs soon, because I feel like I need to share a lot more than that! But hey, that'll be a good start for you to look up. I did try to get a little variety in the different artists' styles. Aren't they great?

Okay, now it's your turn. If there's a song that you think is SO AMAZING that your jaw is on the floor because you're in a state of shock that it wouldn't make it on this top 10 list, please let me know in a comment! I like comments, but I don't seem to get them here on my blog, so please put in your two cents!

Other than that, I hope you found a new song to love because of this. If not, then you must have incredible taste in music!!! Enjoy all! :D

0 comments: