BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Dog Days of a Semester

AHHHHHHHH!!!

That pretty much sums up the week so far. It's not that I've been overwhelmed yet, but we are definitely into the hardest part of the semester now - the end. With only a few weeks left we're starting to feel more pressure in our classes just as we're feeling worn out because of all the work we've already put in. I really shouldn't complain too much because I'm taking a measly 12 credits right now, but I've really had to up my efforts this week and it's a drag.

Not to mention that I haven't received a letter from Ryan yet. He got mine a week ago and I'm not sure how busy he is or what day of the week he's allowed to write, but I feel like I should have gotten a letter by now. I get excited every day right before I check the mail... then I'm kinda down because nothing's there. I'm really getting antsy about it. All I have to say is that, at this point, something better be there tomorrow!!!

Luckily the weekends have been a lot of fun! Tomorrow night my roommates and I are going to Rigby for a sleepover at Megan's house. Yes, that's the same one that I posted the dissertation of several days ago. Anyway, it should be a blast!!! Oh, and another roommate Beki (also mentioned in the dissertation) turns 20 on Saturday so there will be cake and fun there! I'll write more about that afterwards though ;)

Alright... 4 more weeks. I can do this! I always feel conflicted at times like this though. On the one hand I miss my friends and family back home a ton and I want to rush back there to see them, and on the other hand I know I'm going to miss the people here too. Wouldn't it be nice if I could just have everyone special to me be close by? Oh well, this is what I get for wanting to go to college out-of-state. Life is good though!!!

0 comments: