BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, September 20, 2010

Adam Young From Owl City!

So, I wrote Adam this note on MySpace thanking him for the amazing music he writes and how much it has meant to me and he took a little time to write me back :) Being a HUGE Owl City fan this was pretty awesome! So I just wanted to record it here so you guys could see it too if you want:

Part 1 - What I wrote.

Hey,

I've had such an amazing day today! I'm on such a high from all the joy from having His spirit touch me in so many ways through music that I'm a little overwhelmed with it still! I really felt like you should know that I'm extremely grateful for your music. I was listening to your songs Meteor Shower and If My Heart Was A House and On The Wing just now and I was just very overcome with memories and cried (in a good way). I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am for experiences like that and the way your music always manages to touch me. It can make me feel silly, lonely, or most often just leads me to dance around feeling happy and free. Your music makes me feel like I can fly. And I'm not some little kid saying this, I'm 20 and in the middle of all the stress and fun times that come with working and being a college student. Anyway, what I'm really trying to say here is thank you so much! I've said it before but I really don't think I could say it enough. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Adam Young!!!

~Nikki Usery


ps. I'd be very honored to meet you one day! I have a feeling we'd be good friends.
pss. You've said that everything feel surreal for you, but I want you to know that I feel you are an amazing soul and deserve the amazing experiences you've been blessed with!


Part 2 - Adam's Reply.

Hey!!
wow, you have no idea what that means to me :)
Thank you for your support from the bottom of my heart!

Warmly,
adam

0 comments: