BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shenanigans

So, I'm back at college and I'm in this CRAZY yet awesome FHE group with 2 girl apartments (6 girls each) and 1 guy apartment (4 guys) and we have been pretty intense! SO far we've ended up having 2 'war' FHEs. The first was a paint war, and currently we are having a pumpkin war! The pumpkin war is proving to be trickier than thought especially with all the girls being in complete lock down and the boys cheating by buying a ton of decoy pumpkins! But we all know whose going to win in the end. My apartment.



The paint war was epic, messy, and truly separated the strong from the... boys. Only one of the guys (Go Dustin) was MAN enough to get painty with the ladies. And boy did we get each other good! I mean just look here at the before and after pictures:





We're just all about the competition here. Last week for the first time in my entire life I played football (American) and my team won (naturally) so... time to quit while I'm ahead I think! Haha! I never got to catch the thing, but it turns out that I was okay at blocking and two-hand touch tackles! All despite the fact that I am not a fast runner by any means!

Anyway, that's all I have going on at the moment. Best of Guitars Unplugged is tomorrow and that is always fabulous! I'll post about that, the pumpkin war result, and Halloween next! Keep smiling!

0 comments: