BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 10, 2010

Sailship

Hey! I haven't posted in TOO LONG because I had limited internet over the summer, but I'm back and I have to tell you all about a new music artist that you will love! Mark Swickley aka Sailship!!! He has 2 CDs out currently: "The Best Thing About Me is You" and "The Giant Leaps" both are EPs. I have purchased these as well as a super awesome lion shirt which I can only assume is meant to go along with a song from his first EP entitled "His Next Life As A Lion".



Here are a few links you'll need to use to check out Sailship and get to know those awesome tunes!!! First, the MySpace music link to start listening... http://www.myspace.com/sailshipmusic next, the Twitter link so you can tell Mark that you love what you hear... http://twitter.com/sailship and finally the online store link so you can purchase the complete CDs... http://sailship.bigcartel.com :) There, I've done all the work for you, all you need to do now is listen up!!!

Now a quick recap of other new music I've found over the summer. There's Sky Sailing (another side project by Adam Young who's known for Owl City), Ad Astra, The Downtown Fiction, Go Periscope, and I've actually gotten to listen to a lot of Angels and Airwaves. There might be more than those, but that's all I can remember just now. And about half of those I knew about before this summer... so this may not be the most accurate, haha! Anyway you should definitely give them all a a listen!!! And last of all is one I've just begun to discover: Dear Luna. Sounds great so far!

Okay, that's all for this post friends and strangers. Hope you have a chance to give all of these artists a listen! I know they'd love you to and I think you'll love it too! TTFN ta ta for now!!!

0 comments: